Home After Harvey
Volunteers Needed to Support Rebuilding Together Houston
Rebuilding Together needs individuals and teams to volunteer with them for the “Home After Harvey” rebuild.
Several dates have been identified in the first part of the year for our Home After Harvey program. Crews are asked to participate in day-long projects. Individual volunteers and teams are welcome to sign up for more than one date.
* January 20, 23-25, 27, 30-31
* February 17, 20-22, 24
* March 12-16, 19-23
* May 5, 8-10, 12, 15-17, 19
* More dates to come!
Projects could include:
* Repairing the home’s exterior
* Installing insulation and sheet rock (tape and float)
* Priming walls
* Installing kitchen counter with sink
* Installing bathroom vanity with a sink and medicine cabinet
* Installing flooring
Both skilled and unskilled volunteers needed!
VOLUNTEERS SIGN UP HERE
NARI and the National Remodeling Foundation supported relief efforts in 2017 through the Hurricane Harvey campaign. Over $7,400 was raised to support the work of Rebuilding Together.
| 1/16/2018 3:41:34 AM