2020 National CotY Award Winner, Commercial Interior
Built in 1957, this building originally housed Ohio Bell’s service trucks. The previous owner, an HVAC contractor, was downsizing and are now a tenant. The offices were old and drab, and built of concrete block walls and ceilings. Lighting and electric receptacles were very basic and dated. The space had little to no natural light and a very dated infrastructure. This major renovation completely overhauled the entire building's electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems to bring efficiency, comfort and safety. Features include a gourmet catering kitchen, an event space, a design studio, natural light, spacious workspaces, a warehouse, and woodshop.